SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota September 5th, 2015 – AVProStore has developed a new test tool - The Murideo Fresco SIX-G - for the AV integration market to confirm HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance at the 18 GBP/sec level. Additionally the SIX-G is an excellent troubleshooting tool for distributed HDMI systems and a reference source for video calibration and is compatible with CalMAN.
One of the biggest challenges for integrators today is determining what infrastructure to put in the systems they design and further verifying that all of the components will work together. Over the past few years UHD TVs have been a mix of HDCP 2.2 and 1.4, 300MHz and 600MHz – even to the point of varying by port.
The SIX-G takes out the guess work and provides absolute information about HDMI components that will work and ID ones that won’t work – all in a hand-held, portable field tool – at a price for field service.
A partial list of features includes:
- HDMI 2.0 – 600 MHz – 2160P60 4:4:4 maximum resolution
- Video Bandwidth - 18 GBP/sec.
- HDCP Selectable - 2.2, 1.4, None – Confirms if the system will work or not
- Hot Plug Detect & HDCP lights
- Portable/Battery Operated
- Over 100 patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting
- ISF Certified – includes ISF Test Patterns like PLUGE, Chroma Multiburst, Color Girls & more.
- EDID Read/Write Functionality
- Audio Confidence Tests
- Optimized Ergonomics – 3” Color Display, Simplified Menus CalMan Supported
- 48 Bit per Pixel Color Depth Available
- USB Control & PC Software for navigation enhancement.
Visit www.murideo.com for more information.
AVPro was formed in South Dakota USA in 2011. A succession of events led to the eventual formation of this unique, customer oriented company.
AVPro began with only 1 goal, to provide high impact display calibration training and equipment all over the world. In the early days we were a small group of just 3 with a mission to teach, train and educate by partnering with the Imaging Science Foundation and the Home Acoustics Alliance. These partnerships not only allowed us to provide training, we also had the unique opportunity to meet AV Industry Professionals from across the globe. One thing became very clear, industry pros were looking for more education and advice on products.
We took this industry concern seriously and decided that our inside out belief in education would be a valuable asset to industry professionals everywhere, and we decided to begin representing products that we have tested and truly feel are better than anything on the market.
For more information, contact Matt Murray of AVProStore.com at 877-886-5112 or email Mr. Murray at email@example.com for photos, logos & brand material.
AVProStore (www.avprostore.com) is a member of CEDIA & InfoComm.