Now Murideo has developed a new test tool, the Fresco SIX-G, for the display & video integration market to confirm HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance at the 18 GBP/sec level.
Additionally the SIX-G is an excellent troubleshooting tool for distributed HDMI systems and a reference source for video calibration-- and is compatible with CalMAN.
One of the biggest challenges for integrators today is determining what infrastructure to put in the systems they design and further verifying that all of the components will work together.
A partial list of features includes:
- HDMI 2.0 — 600 MHz — 2160P60 4:4:4 maximum resolution
- Video Bandwidth — 18 GBP/sec.
- HDCP Selectable — 2.2, 1.4, None — Confirms if the system will work or not
- Hot Plug Detect & HDCP lights
- Portable/Battery Operated
- Over 100 patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting
- ISF Certified — includes ISF Test Patterns like PLUGE, Chroma Multiburst, Color Girls & more.
- EDID Read/Write Functionality
- Audio Confidence Tests
- Optimized Ergonomics — 3” Color OLED Display, Simplified Menus CalMan Supported
- 48 Bit per Pixel Color Depth Available
- USB Control & PC Software for navigation enhancement.